You would like to
- Tackle larger projects without increasing your risk
- Maximize the leverage of domain knowledge in vertical
- Provide exceptional services to your customers in
terms of delivery time, quality, and value for money.
- Establish a predictable and long-term revenue stream.
SoftMetaWare adds value by
- Providing training and mentoring in agile project
management and requirements management techniques for software
development in the large.
- Improving the way you involve customers in solution
design and validation.
- Capturing your domain knowledge in human readable and
machine reusable format.
- Developing a realistic delivery model involving
onshore and offshore teams, and implementing a software supply chain.
- Matching your organization with software vendors
looking to outsource product development.
- Upskilling your team to the level of maturity
required for software product development, and software product
SoftMetaWare process frameworks are tailored by
working with the people who need to use the process. The users of a
process should have the last word in implementing the process.
"The Agile Techniques project
has been successful in introducing a number of software development
best practices. It has re-engineered our existing software requirements
gathering and project management processes by introducing a completely
new set of processes. The core Pilot Application Development
team are working in a collaborative and productive manner and that is
being reflected in both team dynamics and the project's output.
Feedback from those involved in Pilot Application Development
- including those in the field - has been positive. The Agile
Techniques project has also revitalised the Business Analyst
group within our organization and given them a new enthusiasm."
"I believe that the Agile Techniques
project is already paying dividends as a result of applying these new
processes to the Pilot Application Development
project. What remains for a subsequent project (codename Introduction
of Architecture-Centric MDSD) is the fundamental
re-engineering of our coding practices."
(Customer name available on request)
Providing the substrate for
- Vendor independent.
- Leveraging your software architecture.
- Domain driven design and software product line
- Automation of software design and implementation to a
high degree using Model Driven Software Development.
- Deployment of domain-specific frameworks and
- Streamlining your end-to-end software development
A picture story of
common AntiPatterns in software projects. Recognize the symptoms in
your projects! Read