You would like to
- Align IT solutions with your overall business
objectives, and you prefer cost effective solutions that are able to
evolve in tandem with your changing business environment.
- Minimise total cost of ownership.
- Strengthen your competitive advantage.
SoftMetaWare adds value by
- Working with your domain experts to create an
accurate model of your business and by developing a coherent enterprise
- Introducing best practices for IT governance and
risk management of IT initiatives.
- Implementing processes that put stakeholders in
control of the delivery priorities.
- Replacing counter-productive engagement models
between end users and solution providers with models that reward
collaboration and innovation.
- Developing a realistic delivery model that leverages
external service providers, but that at the same time avoids the
externalization of intellectual property that defines your competitive
- Identification of software liabilities and
introduction of a rational decision framework for build/buy/Open Source
- Helping you reduce spurious complexity in your
The true meaning of agility
"Previously users were engaged for an intense
period up-front, then a lull while our organization went back to
develop the code, then a second intense (and often frantic) effort
during testing and implementation. This new approach requires a more
constant availability of business resource over the duration of the
"Another fundamental aspect of user involvement
relates to scope control and change control. The monthly scope trading
workshops put the responsibility on the users to determine what gets
built and when. Three months into the project, <project
name> provided a real-life example of a significant change in
functionality being introduced as a result of one of these workshops.
The flexibility and responsiveness to changing requirements is one of
the key features of these new processes."
(Customer name available on request)
Providing the substrate for
- Vendor independent consulting.
- Leveraging your software architecture.
- Domain driven design and software system family
- Automation of software design and implementation to a
high degree using Model Driven Software Development.
- Deployment of domain-specific frameworks and
- Streamlining your end-to-end software development
A picture story of
common AntiPatterns in software projects. Recognize the symptoms in
your projects! Read